• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Signal DP241-8-28 xfmr ***'y

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
28VCT @ 3.6A dual primary115/230 50/60 Hz

See
http://multi-volti.com/iron/DP241-8-28.pdf
for data sheet of standard part

for picture of 'value-added' item
http://multi-volti.com/iron/DP241-8-28.jpg

The assembly consists of the transformer and a circuit board with primary wiring switch and a line-rated EMI capacitor, a push-on terminal and a wired connector. If I remember right the capacitor is an 'X-type', metallized mylar.

X-type is safety agency rated for across-line use, and Y-types are rated for line-to-ground.

I don't know what they were intended for. I bought them from Heath/Zenith the factory. I have a couple boxes but have to locate them so I am offering one here. They are all identical, so I call them unused asemblies, not removed from equipment, which would be used.

The pc board is just 'tack-soldered' to the xfmr terminals and thus easily removeable if desired.

I think last I checked they retailed for $18 or so each.

How's $4 + shipping sound?

I'll update how many I have, or at least how many I find at a time.

Murray

I see the system/server doesn't like the word ASSEMBLY abbreviated. Pardon me. Would the English spelling Arsembly be more proper?

I'll try to wait a week for response before I consider listing elsewhere.

I do need to get rid of some stuff and make an honest effort to find a home for it before landfilling it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.