Inductors & Capacitors - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 17th June 2005, 05:08 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Inductors & Capacitors

Hi guys,

I have a few inductors and capacitors that I don't need. so if anyone wants to make me an offer (plus postage of course), I'll happliy sell them on.

Inductors (all Intertechnik)
1x 3.30 mH
4x 2.20 mH
2x 0.68 mH
2x 0.56 mH

Capacitors (Intertechnik again)
2x 82 uF

I'm based in the UK, but I'll ship anywhere as long as you cover the cost of the postage/shipping
Old 19th June 2005, 09:15 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

ho much do ou want to get for theese ? rgds
Old 20th June 2005, 03:07 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Make me an offer!

I don't need them anymore and they just hanging around gathering dust! Any sensible offer will be considered, so whatever you think is a fair price, or a good deal!
Old 20th June 2005, 04:43 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

there is a big diference in diferent intertechnik inductors. last month I buyed on ebay intertechnik tritec inductors(bigest wires) 3.3mH 4 pieces for 9eur.each also triterhm even at less price but I need much more inductors for tritec I can pay 40% triterhm 50% is it god offer?
Old 20th June 2005, 06:01 PM   #5
diyAudio Member

Let me know what you want, how much you are willing to pay (in euros) and where they need to be shipped to. (I'll find out what the shipping costs are as soon as I know where you want them sent).
Old 21st June 2005, 04:01 AM   #6
diyAudio Member

of course I would take all stuf could You provide ore info about theese. what exactly inductors? tritec/triterm/air core simple or tt. capasitor name.

I can pay via wire bank transfer by the way
Old 21st June 2005, 06:39 PM   #7
diyAudio Member

Ok sounds good,

All the inductors are Intertechnik, aircore type.

I purchased them from; http://www.lautsprecher-shop.de/hifi/index_en.htm, a matter of weeks ago.

If you go to the inductors section of the above website, and have a look at the type 2 inductors, as these are the ones I have.

Hide this!Advertise here!