• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS. ALPs Faders

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have some ALPs faders that are for sale.
All are 10k log dual gang stereo long throw conductive plastic. Beautiful feel.
These will make a great basis for a mixer project.
I have 8x stereo with an extra track for driving a VCA. These come with the SSM2018 VCA PCB's in the photo. $15ea.
I also have 4x standard stereo @ $10ea.
All parts are brand new, never used. The standard faders came out of an Tascam M5000 console. The VCA's and extra track faders are parts for an automation upgrade for the same console.
I also have 4x complete channel strips for the M5000 as well if anyone is interested.
Please contact me for extra info or more pics.
Cheers, Ralph

Attachments

• alps faders.jpg
    alps faders.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 428
Iascam Equipment and parts

I am looking for parts for my Tascam m5000 console. Do you still have them?

I am also looking to buy the following:

Tascam m700 Console

Tascam digital 24 track dash format recorder

Tascam atr80-24 recorder

Teac A860 Cassette deck

Any leads would be appreciated

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.