• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

PCB for AV400

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have some boards for the AV400 that I did the layout myself. They are 1.6mm thick FR4 with tinned copper thickness of 2oz.
They are US$20.00 each and shipment cost is US$2.50 /pcs. I don't have a web site but if you are interest, I can send you photos of it and other details.

here is some picture

Attachments

• comp100.jpg
    comp100.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 676
bigpanda said:
The cost will be US$45.00 for 2 boards. Maybe you can get a little less for shipment (probably within US$1.00). If you can email me your address, I can make sure of it at the post office. I can only accept Paypal for the time being. Hope that is not a problem for you.

Yes, this is problem for me, idont have Paypal. I cann pay only per Bank (bank draft...!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.