• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Panasonic Thruster SB-300C

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
FOR SALE:

These are an amazing pair of loudspeakers. They have two 5.5" high-efficiency woofers and an 8" passive radiator tuned to 30Hz which it easily gets down to. The speaker has a reccomended input of 30W, though this is complete garbage, as I get about 80W in there no problem, even at a 10Hz sine wave. The drivers have an 8 ohm impedance. Unfortunately, I have no other specifications or parameters available right now. Really I'm just selling these so that my room is less cluttered. It'll be sad to see them go :bawling:. Hope you consider buying them :D !

PRICE IS THE BEST OFFER THAT I RECEIVE

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.