• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Leach SuperAmp Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone interested in purchasing a populated two channel Leach SuperAmp circuit board (double-sided with silk-screen and soldermask, FR-4 boards). I will provide everything except: power transformer, heatsinks, chassis, optional fans. I will provide: quality brass 5-way binding posts, two 55,000UFD / 100V capacitors, bridge rectifier, unpopulated dual channel LED VU meter (LM3915 circuit), unpopulated clipping indicator and fan controller circuits, and some teflon wire if interested. I have some parts available for the unpopulated circuits. I have a choice between MJ15003/4 output pair or the MJ21193/94 pair in TO-3. I have a limited number of TO-3 sockets and SIL-PADs. I will let it all go for $550USD!!!!
Here is a picture of the original unit...for sale is the second set of untested boards (the first set worked quite well).

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3751&highlight=BeanZ

Status
Not open for further replies.