• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

fs: Denon DP-3000 direct drive turntable

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

rjm

Joined 2004
Paid Member
Sadly, this doesn't fit into the same base as my DP-2000, so I don't have use for it. I bought the complete package for the DA-307 tonearm, sold the base separately, now the deck itself sits in my closet.

Mint condition, working flawlessly, fully checked out by me personally... you'll need a bit of woodworking skills to build a base and armboard, but the end result should be worth it.

Its the Japanese model, 100V/50-60Hz, but should run at 115V without a problem. I used my 100V DP-2000 with Canadian line voltage without incident for several years. The '3000 has a great TASCAM-inspired pro-audio look to it, and build quality to match.

The DP-3000 is not quartz lock, the control of the DC servo motor is simpler and more gentle than the quartz DP-2000. Otherwise the two are quite similar.

Asking only $100, but note shipping is additional and significant.

-Richard

Attachments

• dp3000.jpg
    dp3000.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 195
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.