• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Looking for a serious person in Toronto area

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I am looking for a serious and reliable person in Toronto area (no more then 60km around) intersted to modify/upgrade my electronics. Most of my electronics are considered HIGH-end, and I do have the bad habit to keep replacing them once a year. I need this person to be able to offer a 3 month warranty for his work. Also I need him to be open minded and be able to provide good turnarounds - MAX 45 days for complicated stuff.

I will be needing modifications and upgrades from phono stages to digital equipment and everything in between.

I am a tuner lover - and I will need this person to be HIGHLY knowledgable about tuners. (Sansui, Accuphase, etc).

Drop me a line and we can discuss.

Thank you

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.