Seattle DIY Speaker Bargains $30+ - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th May 2005, 09:13 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Send a message via Yahoo to nwavphile
Default Seattle DIY Speaker Bargains $30+

I'm moving and need to get rid of much of my DIY speaker "inventory". Any local DIY'ers looking for a bargain?

Have lots of stuff but some of the highlights are:

A pair of massive 4 cuft each sealed subwoofers (passive) using the legendary NHT 1259 drivers. They're in very solid but ugly enclosures with 1" MDF baffles and extensive bracing (they were designed to be hidden in a custom home theater). The 2 drivers alone are worth $300 and Madisound sells a subwoofer kit for over $500 each using the same driver. $150 buys the pair.

Have a pair of nice assembled unfinished oak veneer approx 1.5 cuft unused enclosures with grill frames in their original shipping boxes... perfect for a solid 8" 2 way design. $30 for the pair.

Several brand new unused drivers from Parts Express, MCM, etc. Mostly woofers including a massive 10" subwoofer driver. They're worth $200+ but $30 buys them all.

A couple pair of new unused in-wall speakers. 8" two way and 6" two way. $30/pr each.

The above adds up to $300 but if someone wants to take it all, the price is $250. Local buyers only. I can e-mail a pic or two and answer any questions if you're interested. nwavphile at yahoo dt com or message me here.
Old 8th May 2005, 01:15 AM   #2
diyAudio Member

Contact me at johnspeakers2003@yahoo.com and give me your phone # I live in Fed Way and would buy all.

JM
Old 8th May 2005, 05:58 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

Send a message via MSN to TheNoodPoopler
A couple pair of new unused in-wall speakers. 8" two way and 6" two way. $30/pr each.

im interested in the 8" in walls. my email is scott_groenwold@hotmail.com drop me a line if you are able to ship up to Canada, BC. Thanks.
Old 16th May 2005, 02:08 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Default Re: Seattle DIY Speaker Bargains $30+

Quote:
Originally posted by nwavphile
Local buyers only.
Is Boston local I want the massive 10" sub or any sub
Old 16th May 2005, 11:06 AM   #5
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to Mattyo5
I'm interested in the 8" two way 1.5 cu ft boxes. I'll pay shipping. any pics of what you have for drivers?

please email me

mattyo5 @ aol.com

-Matthew K. Olson

Hide this!Advertise here!