• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Manger Drivers For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
One pair of new Manger 8-ohm neodymium black drivers for sale. The drivers are unused in their original packaging. I had designs to actually use these, but am forced to admit I simply don't have time for this project. The plastic face of the drivers is showing a discoloration of sorts. I have no explanation for this, and do not know if it affects the drivers' sound. I suspect it doesn't. It is not mildew etc. The drivers have been stored for about two years in a dry environment and double-boxed. The first US$200 takes the pair.

Tom?

I've tried calling you at the number you left a couple of times, and haven't been able to catch you. I left both my home and work #s on your answering machine at home. Please feel free to call or e-mail, and let me know what time would be good to get in touch.

Paul

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.