• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

[FOR SALE] Aleph X Main + driver PCB's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Sander,

I agree with David. Nelson Pass shares his intellectual property as long as nobody makes a profit from it and/or uses it commercially. It really ticks me off that you would take advantage of a good thing. Kari offered a group buy on these boards without making a red cent. Who do you think you are? I suggest you reconsider now. I hope the moderators see this thread and sent it where it belongs, in Texas.

kilowattski said:
Sander,

I agree with David. Nelson Pass shares his intellectual property as long as nobody makes a profit from it and/or uses it commercially. It really ticks me off that you would take advantage of a good thing. Kari offered a group buy on these boards without making a red cent. Who do you think you are? I suggest you reconsider now. I hope the moderators see this thread and sent it where it belongs, in Texas.

I think my first post wasn't very clear. I should have explained what my reasons are. Ofcourse I don't want to take advantage of the intellectual property of mr. Pass. But when I simultanuously receive 5 emails with interested members, decisions have to be made. And ofcourse I don't let the mebers bid against each other. The first member with a nice deal (which gets me out of expense) gets the boards. It's as simple as that. And be real, I don't get rich from the boards. ;)

Don't get me wrong. I'm very pleased I can use the designs and I will certainly build an Aleph in the future. Unfortunately time is precious at the moment, but the boards don't eat bread. (dutch expression) So why would I sell them? I sell them because I can make someone else, who's got the time, happy.

To all the members interested, I'll contact you later this day.

I hope I've made myself a bit clear. My english isn't all that.
:)

Posted! :clown:

10 people wondering why I would want to make a photo of a package I'm going to post. 2 nice girls also, but hey! :D They didn't allow me to make a pic of them. :p

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

David, as you can see the shipment costs wheren't as high as I expected. Shipment costs are $11. Do you want me to credit the extra bucks? You can also mail me about this.

I miss them already. :'(

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.