• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: McIntosh MC-240 Power Amp

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am selling my Mac 240. I believe it to be in working condition, but I cannot test it: the 12AX7, 12AU7, and 12?H7 tubes (pre-amp tubes) will need to be replaced. They were stored in a plastic bag that fell off the shelf, and most of the glass broke. The McIntosh power amp tubes are still in tact. The system was working when I put it away about 14 months ago.

The unit is in fair cosmetic condition, with some rust in the chrome. All the plastics (knobs, terminals, etc.) are in tact. There is a typical build up of dust here and there, but it is otherwise clean.

Pictures are available upon request.

I am asking $1800 + shipping from 55792. Local pickup, if it can be arranged, is preferred. I am 2.5 hrs north of the Twin Citites (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN), or an hour north-west of Duluth, MN.

Thanks,

/Mike

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.