• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Opamps

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Recently I have had a clean up for my new hobby and in the antistatic packing I find the following opamps:

5x BUF634P Retail Price: USD6.10/ea
10x OPA627BP Retail Price: USD26.63/ea
5x OPA637BP Retail Price: USD26.65/ea
4x OPA627AU Retail Price: USD23.40/ea
5x OPA637AU Retail Price: USD18.40/ea

Ive bought most of these locally from the local RS Components in Perth.
I will gladly sell these to you at a very nice price. Give me an offer on any of the chips and I will gladly sell them to you.

Depending on the amount of opamps you buy shipping price can vary! Usually they will be packed in a DVD case and shipped to you. Usually postage to the US is no more then USD10

Thank you for looking.
I really need the money to start my new hobby.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.