• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

UK: Hitachi SK1058 and SJ162 Lateral Fets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Hello

I have 10 x SK1058 and 3 x SJ162, all are unused.

£20 for the lot with free postage to fellow UK residents.

Leftovers from unbuilt Rod Elliot P101 amplifiers, very nice amps BTW.

Accept Cheque, Cash on collection, Paypal and Nochex.

Thanks for looking

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
AndrewT said:
Hi,
I'll take them.
Please email me with details to send a cheque or arrange paypal.

Email sent, actually I may have sent it more than once because it didn't seem to be doing anything at the time - sorry if you have duplicates :eek:

burbeck said:
hi there,
ill take them bits off your hands, pleaze email
bob

Bob, if Andrew decides these aren't for him then I'll give you first refusal.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
burbeck said:
hi there,
ill take them bits off your hands, pleaze email
bob

No reply from Andrew and since I'm here to sell these rather than hold them indefinitely I'll pass them along to you Bob. Would have been nice of him to tell me that he didn't want them but I've had worse time wasters. I guess at £1.50 each they were too expensive compared to £5-15 each everywhere else :)

Email me at: zeroex_15@hotmail.com

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
AndrewT said:
Hi again,
Just checked my in box & sent box.
You gave me email addresses @ 1947hrs on 12th & I replied to both addresses @ 2342hrs. Less than 4 hour turnaround.

Andrew I haven't recieved a thing, even upto this point.

Bob sent his to me and I recieved those within minutes of him sending them.

If you did indeed send them, then I'll appologise. I guess your emails got lost but I haven't recieved anything from you. Perhaps it would have been a good idea to note any interactions here in the thread. That way I would have known emails were sent but not recieved, as it stood though I thought you'd lost interest.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
AndrewT said:
Hi,
I can't understand how 2 Emails to different addresses can both get lost.
The cheque should be with you now or Saturday.
I thought a private transaction should best be kept off the forum and that way reduce chatter width.

Seriously Andrew, I have recieved nothing.

I'm here to sell these so why would I not bother to reply to emails that would lead to me making a sale :xeye:

To add to the confusion Bob has also now has a cheque in the post as do you.

I feel that, if yours was a geniune mishap, then I should be giving you preferance but now I have a commitement to Bob now too.

I'm unsure how to deal with this now, should I just return both cheque's and start a new FS thread or give either Andrew or Bob preference and return the others cheque.

Any advice from onlookers or moderators greatly appreciated.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
SY said:
Guys, how about this: until you establish email contact, use this thread. But try to get it working. And I'll pull all the irrelevant stuff off in 24 hours or so.
:captain:

Thanks for stepping in SY.

I'd really rather avoid stepping on anymore peoples toes.

I'm not sure you realise but I have two cheques on the way to me for these, each from a different individual.

I've made a commitement to both in one way or another, first off Andrew because of a technical fault recieving emails and secondly with Bob who I contacted after presuming that the lack of response from Andrew meant a loss of interest.

Wish I had two sets to send to these guys now but I don't and I don't want to offend.

Could Bob and Andrew please contact me here in the hope that we can all chat and sort this mess out.

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
AndrewT said:
Hi,
I'm only looking for spares in case my 4 amp rebuilds go wrong.
& to replace 1 in my group of 32 that has a mismatched Vgs.
If burbeck's cheque arrives first then sale goes to him.
No problem, OK.

Very gracious of you Andrew, I'll be sure to promptly return you cheque to you when it arrives.

Bob your cheque arrived this morning so I'll get them in the post to you first off on Monday.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.