• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: drum brains

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
If anyone is interested, I ordered some usb drum brains in bulk and have few left.

These can be useful for building custom velocity sensitive drum/percussion input solutions for your computer. Also useful for triggering real drums. Just connect 2$ piezos or Force Sensitive Resistors to inputs of this box.
Also useful for other input solutions using different sensors.

It runs on standard HID drivers and can HID data can be converted to realtime midi using plogue bidule or rejoice for example.

here's the system that these brains are ment for originally:

http://www.pacificdigital.com/products.asp?gpcid=6&cid=33&scid=123&ItemID=120

the price is 15$ plus shipping.

mail me: i__l_m__a_r__@_n__a_f__t_a__._e__e

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.