• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Yamaha B-2, C-2 in LA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Yamaha C2 Pre-amp and B2 Amp

Hi all, I was digging around for info on these units to facilitate an ebay listing, and found some related posts. I thought someone here might be interested first. Both units were brought over from Paris in the early 80s, and have had little use since then.

The pre-amp is working fine, has 120/240 capability, and has been checked by a local shop for all inputs/outputs. Cosmetically good, with only some scuffing from storage.

Output from the amp is full and strong on both channels, and cosmetically it's in very good shape with only a little nick on the front and light scuffing from storage. NOTE: It only accepts 220V/240V line! I've tested it via a decent sized transformer at 60Hz without audio probs. The right signal meter on the amp works, but the backlight is out; the left meter does not work, although it is backlit. The 'B speaker' button works only when held down constantly (although output is fine). Input wattage is 950, output wattage is unknown, though yall probably know anyway.

Asking $190 for the C2 and $360 for the B2, offers welcome. These are being sold as a benefit for a buddhist temple in New Orleans, so I don't have much more info than what I've seen and been told. If you're not interested but have general specs on the device, please send me a copy, it would definitely help.

Thanks
Jeff

Attachments

• img_3872.jpg
    img_3872.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 115
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.