• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Funky 70's SAE preamp and amp (ebay)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Switches things on and off again
Joined 2000
Paid Member
I've got an SAE amp + preamp up for sale on ebay. The preamp was shipped to me faulty, and I've got no idea what's wrong with it. Perhaps it might be a project someone into DIY would be interested in?

I was thinking about gutting the both of them and putting a gainclone in the amp and doing something radical with the preamp, because I do love the design. But there's a hell of a lot of things to find replacement functions for on that preamp :) Could do something pretty flashy with all those leds too, perhaps a FFT interpretation of the music :)

Aaaanyway... the url is...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5766276524

PS It's all 240V

Attachments

• 87_12_sb.jpg
    87_12_sb.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 206
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.