FS: Dana Audio subwoofers in NC - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th April 2005, 08:07 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default FS: Dana Audio subwoofers in NC

For Sale:
Two boxes each containing a pair of 10" Dana Audio woofers. The boxes are ported and tuned to 32Hz. One has a 50watt plate amp, one just has a hole for a plate amp . Obviously the boxes are to large to ship, but if someone was willing to come out my way and pick them up, I would be willing to part with them for a reasonable price. The Dana Audio woofers are about $40 each new, and perform quite well as subwoofers. The cabinets are 3/4" MDF stained , and polyurathaned. I'll post a picture of one of the boxes, they were filling in the bottom end of my fostex 108e sigma and performed quite well at this task. Unfortunatly the fostex did not do so well in a sealed box with no crossover. I've now got the fostex in a two way, and no longer need a subwoofer. I live about an hour south of Greensboro, NC. I might be willing to drive part way and meet someone with one of the boxes, but then you would not get to hear them before purchase. Anyway I'm just trying to get them out of my closet, so make me an offer.
Joe
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg sat.jpeg (64.3 KB, 77 views)

Hide this!Advertise here!