• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Dana Audio subwoofers in NC

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For Sale:
Two boxes each containing a pair of 10" Dana Audio woofers. The boxes are ported and tuned to 32Hz. One has a 50watt plate amp, one just has a hole for a plate amp ;) . Obviously the boxes are to large to ship, but if someone was willing to come out my way and pick them up, I would be willing to part with them for a reasonable price. The Dana Audio woofers are about $40 each new, and perform quite well as subwoofers. The cabinets are 3/4" MDF stained , and polyurathaned. I'll post a picture of one of the boxes, they were filling in the bottom end of my fostex 108e sigma and performed quite well at this task. Unfortunatly the fostex did not do so well in a sealed box with no crossover. I've now got the fostex in a two way, and no longer need a subwoofer. I live about an hour south of Greensboro, NC. I might be willing to drive part way and meet someone with one of the boxes, but then you would not get to hear them before purchase. Anyway I'm just trying to get them out of my closet, so make me an offer.
Joe

Attachments

• sat.jpeg
    sat.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 94
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.