• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

4 Sale 36pcs LM2876/LM3886 + 8th order active crossover

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

Ages back I bought 40 pcs of these modules (40w RMS tweeter output/68w RMS Woofer output).

They have 1700Hz active crossover at 8th order and are exceptionally well built OEM items - no point buying a Gainclone while these are available.

The crossover freq can easily be changed and the LM2876 is pin to pin compatible with the LM3886 if you want more power, it can be replaced with a LM3886.

They came from an "Alesis" speaker. I bought way too many and thought I should share them.

pls email to: graeme_bentink@yahoo.com

I will ship internationally 1 pce or as many as you want. T Riffic sound.

Make an offer.

Cheers, Graeme

Hi,

Amps are USD $18.00/ea delivered anywhere.

I bough these from Steve at Apexjr 3 years ago. I also have a heap of connectors to go with them which were expensive but helpful.

please see pics attached. They are also still packed in bubble wrap as I received them and I believe they would be a bargain at $20/ea for what they are. The quality is first rate, better than I could do myself at my best!

Please forget my careless skiting about the caps, I will keep them for now until I rationalise what I will actually build rather than what I could.......I have way too much!

Cheers, GB

Attachments

• alesis-amp-module.jpg
    alesis-amp-module.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 125
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.