• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

various items for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
i have a siemens s56 with all accessories included(needs a new faceplate)

techno blu, indigo bluetooth headset.

microsoft mn-100 4 port router

speedstream ss2623 wireless router

rio 800 mp3 player with accessories

xbox live headset with adapter for controller

all items work and are in good condition.

email me or pm me a price or just reply to the forum, i am willing to go extremely low, dont be shy to request a very low price

if you would like pictures of anything just ask

my email is yatronics1@msn.com

i have sold a lcd monitor to a person on this site,

Hi,

I'm interested in the wireless router. How much do you want for it with shipping to zip code 01921? You can e-mail me your answer if you wish. I don't know how much to offer you. I seen one one ebay for $19.99, so I guess $20 is my offer.

I guess I would be interested in the MP3 player too. I found the rio for $10 on ebay, so that is my offer. How many Mb is it?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.