• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

JX92S for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, All

I have a pair of Jordan JX92S I want to sell to make room for another project. I have had these mounted in one cubic foot ported spheres and have really enjoyed them...but I want to try a line source. They have been used very little and look and perform as new. Pictures available.

I will sell for $300/pair shipped and insured within the lower US.

If interested, please call @ 770-925-7660 or 770-985-6986 or email djywork@eurasian.ntcmail.net

I hope that I haven't broken any rules by posting this here, but if I have, please direct me to the correct place.

Thanks,
David Yost

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.