• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Alu cabinets for Class A

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For 2 mono blocks - made for Aleph project but can be used for any project i think .

Made completely by 10mm alu plates with heatsinks:D

The aluplates are cut by a professional and the heatsinks are milled to fit together.

Nice and heavy cabs for DIY :cool:

Never used.

Material price > 700US$

Total price 300US$:att'n:

Re: ALU cabinets for class A

I have now weighed the alu. Each cabinet is 17kg alu. The "side panels" are the heatsinks - 2 for each side, that is 4 pr. monoblock. The heatsinks are from www.conrad.de and costs approx $40 each. Each heatsink has a C/W at 0.4

Actually I have set the price too low :bawling: - the price is US$ 350. The price for the heatsinks itself are more than $300 and 22kg of 10mm alu costs nearly $500.

So - the price is US$ 350 for 34 kg of aluminium

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.