• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP, Infinity Kappa 693.5i, and Infinity Reference 6402cfp, and more

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Car Audio and Parts

I'm selling a Pioneer DEH-P8600MP - MP3 Player w/ Remote, Infinity Kappa 693.5i - 3-Way Speaker, and Infinity Reference 6402cfp - 2-Way Speaker. They all work and sound awesome. I'm from Buffalo, NY. I'm selling them in order to get my second car. Add up to be a powerful system. Very decent prices. Thanks for your time, guys.

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP = $199.99

Infinity Kappa 693.5i = $79.99

Infinity Reference 6402cfp = $29.99

Stock Delco Speakers = $0.99 or hightest bidder

Stock Delco Radio = $0.99 or hightest bidder

Available tires, tail lights, mirrors, and manual. All at low prices, $0.99 and higher.

Thanks for your time, again.

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmalicki125

jawglasswell@hotmail.com, if you have any questions.

Check it out. Thanks guys.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.