• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Anyone on here make and cell finished projectors?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Tried to build a 5" PSone version and it appears I broke the FFC.. It works only at a certain angle now, and its not useable for this project..

Looking to buy a unit made with a 7 or 15" LCD completely finished. Anyone work on this? My email is jaisonm@gmail.com

Mods - Sorry if this is an inappropriate thread. Just thought maybe some of the gurus on here would like to make some side cash, or get rid of a unit in the hopes of upgrading.

-Jaison

HI
here is some pictures of my projector (it's not done yet, i want it to look pretty).
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

This projector uses:
- sony psone lcd 5"
- osram powerstar hqi-t 150w
- Vario-Focus objective adjustable focal length of 285-330 mm
- special positive-positive fresnel lens:
Focal lenghts:
+160 mm for first lens
+305 mm for second lens
and the rest i guess it's not very important.. it's the transformateurs and the switches...

With this projector i get an image of 140cm horizonal at 4.20m from the wall.

the price that i want for this is +250EUROS, i used about 280€ for build it so far...
Thanks for your interest.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.