• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Toroidal transformer ( custom design )

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear Friends ,

My custom design toroidal transformers offer is from now stoped.
I found some people in Canada, USA , Germany, UK, Italy , and Australia how wants to make distribution.

It would be a cheaper and a faster way to sell transformers (custom design) and more important , a safer way to make the payment.

With best regards ,
Daniel Nita

news

Ciscokid said:
Any news on this ?

me too I am witing to place orders.

If the deal does not come through, tell me what you need. I will buy a nice shipment and sell them here in the US.
Imagine what eBay can do for you dear friend?

J-P

waiting fro a full price quote, town from sender, freight and handling charges to Washington state (airport storage is ok!)

I once exchanged some emails with a Helen (something) at Plitron. It seemed that they could do limited modifications on their current offerings, e.g. I needed a 67-0-67 1kva toroid, they said they could do that and it would be same price as their standard 1kva offering of 55-0-55 (or something).

You might try calling them if thers a number on their website,

cheers!

K-

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.