• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 4x Hammond 373BX transformers, 2x Goldpoint attenuators (MH-SA-25k)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I posted this a few months back; however, the stuff's still available. In any case, let me try once more.

I have four Hammond 373BX transformers (universal primary, 700VCT @ 175mA DC + 5VCT @ 3A + 6.3VCT @ 5A secondaries) for sale. $60/piece? Heavy.

Also I've got three stereo shunt Goldpoint attenuators with 25k of input resistance. By the way, with a pair of external 25k resistors one such attenuator can be configured to work with a balanced stereo signal in the most proper fashion possible---as a U-pad. These are new as well, sitting in them little plastic tubes. Asking $100/piece.

I also have over a dozen of unused Hammond 156R chokes---the 1.5H/156 ohm kind (open). Make me an offer.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.