• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

wanna trade

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hi

im currently in the process of building my thesis project in school. and i need a couple of pic16f876 and pic16f877 to complete the project. and also i have alot of opa's chip especially 549, 541, 627, 134 and etc. so im offering a trade for five opa for one PIC mcu.

i tried to order sample from microchip, but for some reason they dont send samples over here.

i hope can help me with my thesis

thanks

ferdinand calma
5067 abacan malabanias
angeles city phillipines 2009

ferds.calma@gmail.com

This is not what samples programs are intended for! You can buy PICs anywhere in the U.S. If you want to trade with this guy, why don't you go buy the chips and then trade them? Don't steal them and use it to get free stuff for yourself. That's even worse than the practice of sampling chips to use in mature deisgns.

Free stuff

I dont want the to trade , I dont need any pics at all . i was trying to help guy out . Thats why I said he just needs to pay shipping that they charge to me.Not everyone can afford too buy everthing.I have been poor college student before.I was trying to help someone.

Ship Date .

Looks like its gonna them a while to ship.You want to try the other company .
Items Ordered:

Item: PIC16F876A-I/SP
Quantity: 2
Estimated Ship Date: 03/31/2005
Warehouse: Microchip Thailand Sample Whse (FBS)

=================================================

Item: PIC16F877A-I/P
Quantity: 2
Estimated Ship Date: 03/31/2005
Warehouse: Microchip Thailand Sample Whse (FBS)

If you really need a microcontroller for your college project and Microchip's support is somewhat lacking, why don't you try another vendor?

I used to be a big supporter of Microchip but I suppose since they're pretty famous now, their level of support has dropped. I now use Cypress' PSoC (which are really microcontrollers). What's neat about them is that a PSoC is a fast micro with lots of pre-made modules (e.g. I2C, ADC, UART, etc). Give them a try, so far their support includes free samples, development software, programmer, even application support. I am using CY8C27443-24PVI.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.