• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Interconnect Cables.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Custom built by me. They sound excellent in compare with many other expensive cables costing hundreds.

I have 2 version: 1 to use between a source and preamp and the other version to use in between amp and preamp. Yes, after extended listening by me and many other tube nuts, we all like what these cables can contribute to the sound of your gears. These audionuts' friends suggested that I should try to see if I can make a business out of this.

1/2 meter pair for source (CD, DVD, Turnatble, Tuner, etc...) to preamp: $50 which includes shipping cost in US.

1/2 meter pair for amp to preamp: $70 which includes shipping cost in US.

I will not make interconnect cables longer than 1/2 meter.

If you dont like the sound of the cable, just send it back - full refund, no question ask. I am not a dealer, just an audionut. I will custom build and listen to each cables that I make before I send them your way.

If interested, drop me a PM. Thank you.

JustPoor.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.