• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Dale RN55D assortment (22 e-6 values)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have got some extra resistors that need a good home. These are the little brown 1/8th watt ones (vishay cmf-55 1% all new). I was looking to get many of the resistors used in most of the audio projects here and so I got a good mix but many more than I need at the moment. I couldn't find a place that offered the dale rn55d's as an assortment so I would like sell off 4 smaller sets of the values I got, it also helps cover some of my cost.

How about $20 for 12 of each value(7.5 cents each) and $30 for 20 of each value(6.8 cents each). I have only 2 set of each!!! (To keep it interesting I will take off 10% from the total if multiple sets are ordered and I will lower the price 10% approx. every 36 hours or so until they are sold)

(qty. 12x or 20x) :values as follows

100, 150, 200, 220, 332, 499,
1k, 1k21, 1k5, 2k21, 3k32, 4k75, 6k81
10k, 15k, 20k, 22k1, 33k2, 49k9
100k, 221k

Perfect for your next diyaudio.com or electronics project. Or they would be great resistors to just keep around, all sorted an labeled and ready to be used.

-dave

shipping will be $3.80 for any amount, thanks much

Attachments

• dale_resistors.jpg
    dale_resistors.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 203
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.