• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

DIY D1 I/V Stage from Pass Dac PCBs for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a few pcbs to sell.
Its the D1 I/V stage on a pcb I made for me. I made a few extra pcbs to get the cost down so if anyone is interested please post for how many you are interested in.
I have a layout, parts list and description on pdf for those who want to build these pcbs.

The mains PCBs cost 12,50 Euro a piece and the Power Supply boards 5,50 Euro.

You can see the schematic below.

Attachments

• d1schematic.jpg
    d1schematic.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 10,761
This is what the prototype boards look like.
I have been using them for almost a year now and they work superb.
The sound is fantastic.
The difference with the new ones will be a few small corrections in the positioning but they are the same.
There will be a top print for the placement of the parts which was not the case in the first ones.

Each board has to circuits on it.
In the schematic the identical parts are marked with A and B.
Only 2 resistors and 2 capacitors are common for the 2.
That means that if you want stereo singel ended output you need one board from each. 1 Main board and one power supply.

If you want a stereo balanced output you need 2 boards from each.
2 main boards and 2 power supplies.

Attachments

• d1finishedb.jpg
    d1finishedb.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 6,610
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.