• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Sanyo OS-CON SP series 180uf/20v Caps for digital projects, etc.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Rated at 4.280 amps ripple current.

Sanyo capacitor code is:20SP180M

I have measured the odd one (about every 20),and they all measure high, at 240uf, average, low-237uf, high-247uf. If the current rating extrapolates in a purely linear maner, which I reasonbly suspect it does not, the currrent rating would be 5.7 amps ripple, from 100k to 500khz+. Whatever! lots of ripple, for those who need to quiet that digital supply. I love using them as coupling caps in high frequency analog video ciruits. Consider the use of such in feedback loops for analog audio. Speed counts in that instance. The detrimental effect it has in audio supply is not the same effect it would have for a feedback loop, nnnooo....quite the opposite.

Pricing:

Buying starts at a minimum of 10p @$2.00US ea.

10-25p, @ $1.75US ea.

25-50p @ $1.60US ea.

50-100p @ $1.45US ea.

100+p, @ $1.25US ea.

Single unit price at www.newark.com , (Just type in '94sp' as a search parameter at Newark) for the identical capacitor, in Sprauge-Vishay clothing, is about $4.20 each.

100+p. sales are preferred, of course...makes my life easier.

shipped parcel post, out of Canada. Keeps the shipping cheap.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.