Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 16th February 2005, 09:27 PM   #1
Illusus is offline Illusus  Canada
diyAudio Member

Default For Sale: Fostex FE206E...forced sale

I really wanted to keep these for myself but I need to sell them to make up money for a recent opportunity buy.

These are modified with: Damping on Basket legs and between magnet and basket. Felt on inside of basket legs. Dust domes have been carefully cut out and wooden phase plugs installed. Dammar(two light coats) on cone. Grounded basket tweak.

All mods have been done carefully and all have led to positive results. These speakers sound a lot smoother and natural than stock drivers, in fact, they are the best sounding drivers I've owned to date.
They have about 350-400 hours on them. They were never abused, and I have never listened to them past moderate levels...I live in an apartament , the landlord lives right under my suite so you can imagine how quiet I have to be.
I still have one of the original boxes these came in. The other will be carefully packed... I ship a lot of drivers so I have good packing skills.

I'm asking $140 plus shipping. Paypal is ok but MO is prefferred. If I do not get a response within a day or two I will have to put them on ebay. Quick sale is essential.

Thanks for looking.
Old 20th February 2005, 01:38 AM   #2
Illusus is offline Illusus  Canada
diyAudio Member

Sold.
To anybody that was interested: I didn't have time to reply to all the emails yet. Sorry if I left you hanging. I'll try to get to all of you as soon as I can. Sorry.

Hide this!Advertise here!