• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Electrostatics For Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
My little speaker building company is closing doors after realizing how
much money is needed for advertising of such product. To get in
Audio Show in Toronto it is about $6000 for couple of days.
I have two pairs left. Both hybrid electrostatic/dynamic. Stators are wire type. One is transmission line and other sealed box. I am selling those just little
above production cost. $ 1200 for sealed version and $ 1350 TL version. If anybody is interested in this babies e-mail me and I will send pictures.
Regards.
P.S.
this is in Canadian dollars.

:bigeyes:

Pictures

Here are couple of pix.
Sealed version is 60" tall and TL version 75".
TL looks the same except 10" tube behind the panel.
Stators are wire type with PVC insulation which will insure
protection from high voltage breakdown. Also, this stator type is
immune to resonance or ringing.
Frequency response for sealed is 40Hz to 22KHz and TL 30Hz to 22KHz. Both are bi- ampable. Crossover freq. set to 500 Hz.
Sensitivity 85dB. No need for monster amp. I have used Audiolab
amp. 60W/channel with no problems.
Cabinet is 1" MDF with real wood veneer on the box and solid oak
for sides and base.

Attachments

• 2005-02-11 19-57-42_0003.jpg
    2005-02-11 19-57-42_0003.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 605
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.