• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Chassis for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Chassis is available for $50 US plus shipping. Includes Fans, Heatsink windtunnel, custom mounting plate for caps and transformer, Metal Fan cover and rough cut Aluminum that make Chassis Frame.

Regards

Anthony

Attachments

• pz4 e.jpg
    pz4 e.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 1,052
jacco vermeulen said:
50 bucks ? You philantropist !!!
Thats your Zen Box !

Yes quite right, but I had to cut something from the project list when I added the Krell. I also have to finish the Aelph-x, my CDPRO which is 90% complete my BOSOZ/APOX preamp which is also 90% complete, my Tube Lovers DAC 90% complete, My JT-DAC which just needsa testing before I place the logic in the board. my Aelph 1.2 40% Complete, my AV800 stereo amp 50% complete and my Marchand 5 channel 200 Watt Hometheatre amp which is only just started (Chassis is almost finished) My Aelph5 is finished just needs final assembly and a stereo 300 Watt A/B amp using the hitachi devices just neeeds final assembly when it gets back from the anodizers.

Still to start would be my EICO HF-87 PP KT88 stereo amp.

The list goes on, I find myself having to drop more and more projects to get others finished.

Regards

Anthony

As someone I know is prone to saying, If you do not love something, just let it go. :)

Dear Anthony,

howcome all of a sudden i feel as i am not the only nut on this forum.
This strange warm glow came over me.
I am not doomed, there are more here with logistic problems.

Ah, but i dont see a half finished sandwich dampened, decoupled, audiostand on your list. I win.

I'd like your comment on the Aleph1.2 when you finish it.
I am tossing a coin on the 1.2 or the Zen-X.

jacco vermeulen said:
Dear Anthony,

howcome all of a sudden i feel as i am not the only nut on this forum.
This strange warm glow came over me.
I am not doomed, there are more here with logistic problems.

Ah, but i dont see a half finished sandwich dampened, decoupled, audiostand on your list. I win.

Sorry Jacco, I guess you have not seen the Acrylic Equipment stand I am making for 3" slabs of Acrylic (Optical Quality even). I have 3 shelves done and just need one more shelf and then to machine the support rods to support all 200 pounds of stand!

:)

Anthony

half finished sandwhich

I am glad I am not the only one that has a half million things half done.I get stuck inside all winter and start a ton of stuff then it gets warm and I go outside.I think I have enough stuff in the garage to build a space shuttle but the cost of fuel is a little to for that plus the yard isnt big enough to land in and freight charges to get it back home would be to high.

Re: half finished sandwhich

dherr555 said:
I am glad I am not the only one that has a half million things half done.I get stuck inside all winter and start a ton of stuff then it gets warm and I go outside.I think I have enough stuff in the garage to build a space shuttle but the cost of fuel is a little to for that plus the yard isnt big enough to land in and freight charges to get it back home would be to high.

Oh you could land in your yard nose first, but it would not be pretty. :)

Anthony

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.