• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

toroidal transformer for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi
I have a perfectly functional toroidal transformer with dual primaries and dual secondaries (I took this out of a Niles SA 100 subwoofer amp).
On conencting it up, the no load secondary voltages measure around 35 to 36 V. I do not know the total VA, but guessing from the size its probably at least 300VA. Its about as big as a Avel 330VA, 25V+25V. Diameter is roughly 4 1/2 inches, height is roughly 1 7/8 to 2 inches. I have all the mounting parts as shown in the photos including a enclosure for shielding.

please make a reasonable offer + shipping from 94025.

thanks
Sridhar

Attachments

• p1010026.jpg
    p1010026.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 701
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.