• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

ME2 baby brother to Ariels for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Read all about the Ariels/ME2s at Lynn Olsen's site

Up for sale are the ME2s and the crossovers. The crossovers need an enclosure since I had it inside a diy subwoofer that didn't meet SAF. The inductors were from North Creek, the capacitors were Solens (except the tweeter coupling which wasa 4.7uF AEON), and the resistors were from Lynk.

The right speaker has a flaw near the grill sockets that I had to patch up with wood filler.

The 4 woofers are Vifa P13WH-00-08 and the 2 tweeters are Scan Speak D2905/9000.

I'd like to sell everything for $250 obo, and local pickup (Fort Collins, CO) is much appreciated since they are heavy. Also, I will be moving to Sacramento, CA soon, and if there are interested Californians, we can arrange for pickup too.

Please view the speakers here

and the flaws here

and the crossovers here

Please PM me for more information.

Thanks,
Richard

Last Call!

Last Call. Whoever wants these speakers and can pick it up in Fort Collins, CO, it's yours for $100. Otherwise, I'll have to haul it to Sacramento, CA for a potential buyer. The sooner the better, since the movers will be here on the 2nd week of March.

Thanks,
RL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.