• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Community M4 compression drivers for sale--the biggest and best

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got a new baby daughter, so I'm downsizing my driver stash. These Community M4 drivers are in fine, working shape, with good diaphragms. I thought I'd give the DIYaudio community first dibs on them.

The first $400 (+ shipping) takes the pair.

Since these retailed for over $1000 each, you can see this is a rare bargain.

If you're looking for compression drivers to reach down low, look no further. Those of you who aren't familiar with the awesome capabilities of these unique drivers, follow this link.

I am willing to ship worldwide (plan on shipping for 2 boxes @ 45 lbs. each, though!), and I'll accept PayPal, money order, or bank transfer.

Come one, come all, or these are going up on Ebay starting at $400. But I'd rather my DIY homies get 'em! You may never see a pair of these this cheap again...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.