• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

WTB: Remote Control for Revox B226

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I've got one..

Don't remeber the model number, but i've got an expensive, original, RC for the revox 200 series.
If you want the original, i'm available to sell it, but be aware that is a mess to use it . You need at least a couple of graduation from the MIT to discover the functions.
I?ve tried for 5 minutes, and after that with some 30 or 40 Usd i've found a suitable One for All that works with the 226.
You've just to ask via phone the correct setting code to the after sales service of those guys.

Ciao

Paolo

Revox B226 remote control

Francesco, please post in english

:cop:
tinitus/mod team

OOOOOOOOOOOPS...

Sorry,

I'm so desperately trying to find a way to remotely control my recently restored B226 "the signature" that I did not see I was typing in italian...:shy:

anyway, I would like to know if it is possible to swap different remotes with different players, for example, can i control the 226 with rc 205 (B225) remote?

Also, I was told that the original one was very difficult to use, is there anywhere a manual to download?

Otherwise, is there a site to find an universal or compatible one that works better than mine (I've got one that just let me select play and power-off...)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Francesco

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.