• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Tripath evaluation board

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have a Tripath 0103 (stereo) evaluation board that I would like to sell for $100. It has been gathering dust and other projects have superceded this one. I can supply you with pictures, datasheets, and the answers to some basic questions on what to do with this amp.

- 140W @ 8ohms, 0.1% THD+N, VS = +54V
- 250W @ 4ohms, 0.1% THD+N, VS = +54V
- 500W RMS bridgeable subwoofer output, 4ohms
- Efficiency ranges from 90-93%

If you are familiar with the Bel Canto Evo offerings, this is your opportunity to build something similar provided that you take the power supply design seriously. I have a 1,000VA potted Plitron available for an additional $50. I will be glad to supply detailed pictures or answer any questions.

http://dhcorporateservices.com/pub/PICT1437_2.jpg

Jamie

You need the analog power supply (Vs), ballpark +/- 50V, a +5V power supply, and an unusual 12V supply that tracks 12V more positive than the Vs-. Fortunately, this 12V supply is provided unboard. So, you build a simple +5V supply, and make Vs as complicated as you want to, and of course, it needs a case of some sort.

This is an analog amp though, and it only accepts analog inputs.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.