• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Gain clone and heatsinks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Folks
I need to start selling a lot of audio stuff at home. Have some financial obligations to take care of

here is a finished gainclone in perfect working condition. I have used it for about 20 hours or so and then went back to an Aksa that I have. I dont forsee using the GC anymore and its just sitting idle now -

premier kit - $65
avel lindberg - around $50 (330Va, 25+25V)
a Niles SA-100 (one channel wasnt working properly) that I bought of ebay
-$110
cardas chassis RCA ~ $14
1 set of Cardas Binding posts - $45

The amp as you can see comes with fuse, power socket, cord. I have even left the volume knob from the Niles amp as is, perhaps someone can use the POT if it works out or put a POT and use the knob. All signal wire is Cardas Teflon wire.

The chassis size is approx 10 x 15 x 3.5
please note that the PCB closest to the faceplate is just a remnant of the Niles AMP. I am asking 275 or OBO for the AMP with all of the above as is. I would rather not separate out the parts.

shipping from SF bay area 94025

thanks

Attachments

• p1010015.jpg
    p1010015.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 650
heatsinks

I have 4 of these heatsinks. I would prefer to sell all of them together (to save you on shipping costs) or at least a pair

L - 8.5 inches
W- 3 inches
fin H - 1 3/4 inch

some holes drilled in the outer most corners

make an offer!

thanks

Attachments

• p1010011.jpg
    p1010011.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 517
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.