• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For sale, perfect chance for a first timer

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi there,

My name is Tom, im a student who lives in Leicester, UK and I, like many of you, decided to build a DIY video projector.

I bought all the parts, constructed a makeshift box and that's about all that ever got done due to lack of time from work/school taking over everything.

Due to this im reluctantly selling my parts, what I have:

# In-Focus TVT 3000 LCD Video Panel, perfect working order, mounted onto a wooden frame for use inside a projector. Screwed down so easy enough to remove if needed.

# 2x Fresnel Lenses

# 2x Cooling fans; 1x80mm, 1x 92mm

# MTD 80MM DIA OBJECTIVE Lens with a 400MM Focal Length, great condition, good size, works well with the parts

# 350W security light

All these parts have cost me approx £150 in total and are all in good condition.

I can get pictures of the setup if you want them.

I can sell you the case, however postage would be significatnly increased with it, and making a case is fun!

If you would like to purchase the whole lot, or a large portion of it please say what, and how much your willing to pay for it by replying.

Thanks alot

Regards

Tom

more info

Sorry for the double post but im not allowed to edit my posts for some reason.

Id just like to add:

The LCD panel comes with a very long VGA lead (5m?), a mac->vga adapter and remote control

Everything works perfectly and has been tested.

Postage is negotiable but i think about £7-£8 in the UK seems fair.

I can accept cash/cheque/paypal/nochex payment and im willing to post abroad for the right price with payment/insurnace covered by the buyer.

If you dont feel confident buying I can set up an eBay auction, then you will be covered by the ebay buyer protection :)

light

the light in the setup is just a 350Watt Tungsten Halogen security light

Its very bright, and has a reflector to put 99% of the light forwards.

In my testing with a make-shift box it made a fairly bright image at about 50" i would estimate. Of course this wasnt in a very dark room and the box wasnt seaeled to stop light being leaked so im sure you can get decent results.

The reason i chose it was it fitted my criteria and it was a reasneable price (£19.99), i couldn't justify spending £70, £80+ on a light setup and it seems to have worked out ok.

If you need any more info feel free to ask

regards

tom

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.