• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Selling everything..help please

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Due to huge bills and collectors coming after me i must sell the Nview panel i just purchased from mindless_fool and my Elmo OHP.

Tha panel is a Nview Z115 in a hard case with power supply, remote (needs a new battery), vga cable, vga adapter plug thingy and the original instructions :) This panel has inputs for RCA (composite) S-video and VGA. The panel can automatically switch between NTSC, PAL and SECAM.

The OHP is Elmo HP-L290 that runs a 300watt bulb in it. I believe there is about 10 hours on the bulb. The arm comes off and gets stored underneath to conserve space.

I have about $300 invested into this so far and am hoping some nice person would like to get these items from me.

I live in Canada and I would likely ship by Canada Post Expedited so it has insurance and a tracking number.

I really DON'T want to sell these but unfortunately I must to keep the heat and power on for myself, my wife and our 4 young kids.

I can accept paypal, certapay (email money transfer), cash (at your own risk), or a certified money order that is cashable in Canada.

If you would like pics or have any questions feel free to email me at "corryn00@telusplanet.net"

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
Gordon
:bawling: :bawling:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.