• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

STOP ! Big Ebay Sales to improve on gear.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Amazing !

Thanks to everyone for the interest and participation, I would like to see more pics though ! Could not have expected this project to have drawn this much attention, And I had fun too ! Nothing compares to the first time you see real big screen results on your entire wall ! I am injecting more photos to spice this thread up a bit, and selling all to make room for new ! Currently listed right now : Ebay item, 5741094090 , > *** here ***

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 822
HOME THEATER READY Kodak Slide Projector 850 MOD, Installed 2.5" LCD TFT SCREEN (Active Thin Film Transistor LCD, Millions of colors) and Includes: Original Kodak Lens 102mm, Sestar ZOOM 100mm-200mm Zoom Lens(worth $100 alone), 16:9 aspect ratio canvassed Da-Lite Glass Beaded Projection Screen, 2 BRAND NEW LAMPS(NEW IN BOX worth $50) and 1INSTALLED LAMP, and Modified Kodak 850 Slide Projector body, with installed 2.5" active TFT LCD Screen with onboard controls ! All included in this one auction !!!!!!!!!!!!

DETAILS: The pictures speak for themselves with this PROJECTOR PACKAGE ! EVERYTHING SHOWN IS INCLUDED & ARRIVES READY TO WORK !, Compact, Portable Projector and perfect for small rooms, parties, travel, and although optimal at or under 50inch diagonal, your screen size can go much larger ! Sestar Zoom Lens ZOOMS FROM 45" Diagonal, to 100" Diagonal !!!, and this projector can do it all, HOME THEATER, GAMING, COMPUTER, MONITOR, CABLE, TV, VHS, DVD, & MORE ! Arrives pre-wired with a adaption cables, allowing for video composite ! Sorry, the Kodak slide projector no longer accepts slides, parts were removed to allow the insertion of the LCD screen, TOTAL 3 / 250W 120V HALOGEN LAMPS included, THESE ARE THE LONG LIFE TYPE ! APPRX,150 HOURS EACH ! The projector also allows for high and low brightness settings, thus extending the lamp life ! Widescreen Dalite glass beaded screen has been stretched over a wood frame in the 16:9 aspect ratio at 50" diagonal, LCD is 2.5" diag. and apprx. 300 x 250 resolution, not xga but nice and watchable, All LCD Adjustments are accessible on the right side as seen in pics, Yes, that is black duct tape concealing the side, feel free to mod this mod if you like, Lenses are scratch free, and this projector arrives ready to work ! In summary, a very nice package and lots of fun !!! *** here ***

Attachments

• diy.jpg
    diy.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 441
And it come full circle. :)

Awesome work Dale...been a lot of fun to see this work it's way from the first steps to a listing on eBay. I want to personally thank you. I know I would have not taken the next step in diy projectors had it not been for your post.

Building one of these gave me and I am sure a LOT of other people the guts to move to the next level.

Well done!!!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.