• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Power Transformer wanted for Scott LK150

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need a Power transformer for my HH Scott LK-150 amp. The part number is TR-30-4-2, the specs are not all known so I have included the LK-150 schematic. I am not a EE and do not know how to calculate the transformer specs from the schematic. Perhaps someone here would be kind enough to do that for me. Thanks to all....

Attachments

• lk150.gif
    lk150.gif
    67.3 KB · Views: 209
GlassAudio
I have looked at the schematic and have a part that can be used as a replacement but you'll require a terminal block or wire connectors to splice in the additional leads. The part number on it is 5584-701227. It is a copper shielded frame type transformer weighing about 7lbs and much more durable than the part that failed in your LK-150. This one won't even get warm with two amps because it is designed for 8A. I want $30 for it. Calculate shipping from 11201 and add it up.

LK-150 transformer

Thanks for taking the time to look the schematic over. You said I would have to splice in or add a terminal block for additional circuits that are needed. What circuits are affected? What brand of Transformer is it? I tried to find the part number and had no luck.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.