• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

50V power supplies, qty=2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm cleaning off my shelves. Powermate analog, regulated 50V enclosed power supply, with the output trimmable from an access hole from 45.5 - 55.4VDC. The input rating is 115V/12.5A. I used an 18 ohm test load and the no load and loaded output voltage read 50.0 volts. I think the units should be good for 8-10 amps out.

There are two units available, measuring 5"H x 7 1/2" W x 9 1/2" D and weighing over 19 pounds.

WIthout further testing, $20 each.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.