Free Stuff... Must pick up. - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Commercial Sector > Swap Meet

Swap Meet Sell your stuff here, who knows, some other fanatic might be interested!

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 25th December 2004, 05:27 PM   #1
mjarve is offline mjarve  United States
diyAudio Member

Send a message via AIM to mjarve
Exclamation Free Stuff... Must pick up.

Hi all.

I have a garage full of half completed restorations and parts units. There is a king's ransom in transformers alone, from the small to the very large.

Only condition is that it is picked up, as I will not start removing transformers from the devices they are currently installed in; especially when it for free. It is a lot of work. They range in size from smaller 15WPC units to a Marantz 2275, to a monstrous 400WPC pro-audio beasts (Sunn Coliseum Lead), and everything in between. Plus, there assorted power amp transistors, caps, and so on. I’ve pulled parts as I have needed them off these units, and everything is incomplete and has parts missing… This is all parts grade stuff. I was told on another site the transformers alone would be of interest to DIY-ers.

If you are interested, and plan on being in N.E. Minnesota after the New Year, email me and we can make arrangements. I live within 1 hr’s driving distance of Duluth, MN. And no, you do not need to take anything or everything. And no, I will not see “if I have it” before arrival. There is literally tons of stuff in there.
Old 26th December 2004, 12:54 AM   #2
jleaman is offline jleaman  Belgium
Banned

Send a message via AIM to jleaman
why not take some pictures and show people what you have .. even to make money take things apart that people ask of if they see any thing and sell it. make some money.. spend a day or 2 doing it .. bet ya make some great x-mas money..
Old 26th December 2004, 02:39 PM   #3
diyAudio Member

mjarve
I'm interested. Email me so we can get the details worked out.
I'm in Elk River about 30 NW of the Twin Cities.
Mike
Old 21st January 2005, 11:47 PM   #4
diyAudio Member

If Mike Gergen didnt take them I would be interested if you shipped them C.O.D. - I would even shoot you a few bucks

thanks
Charlie

Hide this!Advertise here!