• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Boards 4 Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have some extra PC boards on hand that I have decided to sell.

Aelph-X PCB from HiFizen group buy of GRollins design. $10 US each includes postage and Pay Pal fees. 4 boards available.

Aelph mainboard PCB from Dale's group Buy. $10 US each includes postage and Pay Pal fees. 2 boards available, (You will need to buy or make your own output boards)

Aelph output boards from Dale's group buy. $6 US each includes postage and Pay Pal fees.

A75 PCB set from Old Colony. $25 US includes postage and Pay Pal fees.

Regards

Anthony

Hello Luke, you are the first one to ask for the Aelph Main Boards by only 10 minutes. I will check shipping to New Zealand in a minute, but just to make sure you understand the main board has the drive lines for the output transistors only. Dale designed the board to be flexible and hence the seperate output boards which can accomodate up to 6 FETs each. They can be daisy chained for larger applications.

I was hoping to sell a couple of the output boards with each Main Board depending on the version of the Aelph you would like to build.

Regards

Anthony

Add: I can cover the postage to New Zealand for an additional $2 US on top of the total.

Coulomb said:
All boards have been sold or committed.

I have a brand new never used Plitron 500VA dual 35 or 38 VAC toroid for sale. Take your pick, though only one is for sale, I plan on keeping the other for my PZ4 project.

$70 US plus shipping.

Regards

Anthony

Bump

Just the 500VA dual 35 VAC is left and I have decided to sell it for $65 US, it is brand new never used.

Regards

Anthony

PASS DIY PZ4 Stuffed PCB's x 2

Hello I have a pair of Penultimate Zen V4 PCB's for sale. These are stuffed with qulaity parts and matched FET's. I am looking for a fair price for them, they are brand new. I would like $110 US for the pair, that barely covers the cost of the boards and parts. You can see some photo's here.

http://www.briangt.com/gallery/album06

I do not give this project up easily, but I have so many I would like to get finished, like my Aelph 2 and Aelph X for instance. I am willing to part with any and all of this project for a fair price as well. The Chassis is only roughly finished and mechanical skill and tools would be needed to complete it along with some aluminum for 3 sides. I would part with it complete for $75 US including fans, Heatsinks that form the tunnel, Capacitor clamp, Transformer clamp and all metal parts shown.

Capacitors and Transformer could also be had for $100 US.

Regards

Anthony

Attachments

• pz4 f.jpg
    pz4 f.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 128
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.