diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Swap Meet (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/)
-   -   For Sale - Credit at Parts Connexion 10% to 15% off (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/swap-meet/48160-sale-credit-parts-connexion-10-15-off.html)

vsr123 21st December 2004 04:29 AM

For Sale - Credit at Parts Connexion 10% to 15% off

Folks
I have a large credit with Parts Connexion. I dont forsee needing anything from them anytime soon for the amount that I have. In need of money for some speaker project that I am interested in, I would like to sell this trade credit to anyone who is interested. Yes, I understand that you will have no interest in paying me for something that you can pay parts connexion directly, so to make it worth your while, I will offer a 10% discount on any parts that you are interested at Parts connexion. So, how will this work ? -
If you want to buy $100/- worth of parts, then simply e-mail me telling me the amount of the parts. Send in a payment via paypal or money order or even a personal cheque for $90/-.
I will transfer $100 of credit to your name & e-mail and you place the order with Parts connexion directly (for $100). You will only pay parts connexion for the shipping charges. If you are interested in a large enough credit I can work out a 15% discount.
If I can get rid of most of my credit, I will donate a percentage to the diyaudio forum.
and folks, this is a legit deal I am not trying to cheat anyone, Chris Johnson of Parts connexion can vouch for me.

Please e-mail me with any questions.

thanks
Sridhar

vsr123 23rd December 2004 07:24 PM

Raised to 20%

you get 20% discount from any parts at Parts connexion

anyone interested?

gjo 24th December 2004 05:21 AM

Hi

What is the minimum order quantity, is it $100?

George

vsr123 24th December 2004 07:40 AM

20% off

Hi George
There is no minimum quantity. Its up to you, obviously the higher the better since I want to get rid of most of the credit that I have. How much are you interested in?

cheers
Sridhar

uli 24th December 2004 09:06 AM

Hi,
I am interested in about 200-300 USD.

Im back in the new year, hope the deal lasts until then...

Uli

:nod: :nod: :nod:

KevinLee 24th December 2004 10:19 PM

Hello Sridhar,

I am interested in only about $70.00 of Parts Connexion parts.

I live in Canada so shipping for me will be quite reasonable.

Please let me know if this is ok.

Thanks

KevinLee

vsr123 25th December 2004 12:47 AM

Yes $70 is fine

Kevin
I have sent you a private e-mail. $70 is perfectly fine. Its whatever amount you want.

cheers
Sridhar

vsr123 1st January 2005 11:09 PM

Bump

Bump :cool:

vsr123 15th January 2005 05:30 PM

All Credit Sold!!!

Thanks to everyone who enquired/bought the credit from me. All of it is now sold!

thanks
Sridhar