• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale - Credit at Parts Connexion 10% to 15% off

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Folks
I have a large credit with Parts Connexion. I dont forsee needing anything from them anytime soon for the amount that I have. In need of money for some speaker project that I am interested in, I would like to sell this trade credit to anyone who is interested. Yes, I understand that you will have no interest in paying me for something that you can pay parts connexion directly, so to make it worth your while, I will offer a 10% discount on any parts that you are interested at Parts connexion. So, how will this work ? -
If you want to buy $100/- worth of parts, then simply e-mail me telling me the amount of the parts. Send in a payment via paypal or money order or even a personal cheque for $90/-.
I will transfer $100 of credit to your name & e-mail and you place the order with Parts connexion directly (for $100). You will only pay parts connexion for the shipping charges. If you are interested in a large enough credit I can work out a 15% discount.
If I can get rid of most of my credit, I will donate a percentage to the diyaudio forum.
and folks, this is a legit deal I am not trying to cheat anyone, Chris Johnson of Parts connexion can vouch for me.

Please e-mail me with any questions.

thanks
Sridhar

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.